11 Top Oral Health Tips
11 Tips for the upper oral health to keep your teeth and gums healthy for life.
This oral health tips will help you prevent and promote oral health for life.
1. Brush your teeth after every meal, aim at a minimum three times per day. Make sure how you brush is the right way because it brushes in a wrong way it can cause damage to the gum. Ask the dentist or hygienic dental to observe you brush so they can make modifications if needed.
2. Use fluoride toothpaste to help prevent oral cavities and diseases. Fluoride is antibacterial and thus can help eliminate bacteria that cause oral disease.
3. Use a toothbrush with soft nylon fur. This is a misunderstanding that hard feathers clean better than soft, it’s about a good brushing technique instead of important fur.
4. Thread once per day. Make sure your technique is worthy of being reached far below the gumline where bacteria accumulate.
5. Never use your teeth to open things, such as bottles or fruit skin.
6. Give up smoking. Smoking not only has a detrimental effect on systemic health, very dangerous for oral tissue. Smoking can cause prizarker lesions and cancer formed on oral tissue.
7. Drink plain tea without milk or sugar, it can help prevent cavities.
8. If you can’t brush after a snack or eat, chewing sugarless gum. This will help stimulate the flow of your saliva and loosen the food bit on the bite surface of your teeth.
9. Replace your toothbrush roughly every 3 months or faster if the fur is crooked.
10. Wear Sportsguard if you play sports.
11. Meet the dentist and hygienic dental regularly.
Dr.Nathan Haas has been a dentist who practices in Toronto, Canada for 13 years. He graduated from the Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry in 1997 and before it completed a bachelor’s degree at the University of Toronto.
Stonebrook Dental is the practice of dental family Dr.nathan Haas located in North York (Toronto) which provides high-quality dental services such as; Lasers, implants, cosmetics and restorative dentistry.